As a centralised digital b2b banking platform, we at Isabel 6 are always looking for new ways to provide added value to our business customers. That’s why we’re pleased to announce our partnership with Western Union Business Solutions, who completes the foreign exchange services available on our platform.
About Western Union Business Solutions
Western Union Business Solutions allows companies of all sizes to send and receive international payments and to manage their foreign exchange risk. With its solid expertise, access to more than 130 currencies and a global financial network covering more than 200 countries and territories. Western Union Business Solutions supports companies in all sectors of activity, from small businesses to large corporates. By now adding Western Business Solutions on your Isabel 6 environment, you get the best exchange rates on the market. Western Union Business Solutions’ services enables you to:Get started with Western Union Business Solutions
Simplify your International Payments
- Single entry point : established global player with a payment network in 200 countries and 130 currencies
- Fast delivery of payments : centralized treasury with a network of more than 500 banking partners
- Payment efficiency : reliable record keeping, no intermediaries, limited transaction fees
Secure your margins
- Competitive currency conversion rates
- Trusted long-term partnership: stability of Western Union as an established financial player
- Experienced customer support team
Go Beyond Payments and Optimize your Cash-flow
- FX risk control through a set of advanced hedging products
- Dedicated specialists at your service, to discuss currency hedging strategies
- Know-how of a Bank specialized in international payments and risk management
Integration in Isabel 6
The foreign exchange services of Western Union Business Solutions are seamlessly incorporated in the Isabel 6 platform. You can find the current conversion rates offered by Western Union Business Solutions in the Isabel 6 payment wizard.
By now adding Western Union Business Solutions as a financial service provider in your Isabel 6 subscription, you are able to send funds across 200 countries and territories right from your payment wizard.
How to access the service.
When you enter an international payment in the payment wizard, you have the option to compare the conversion rates of all foreign exchange providers available on our platform.
At that time you can add Western Union Business Solutions as a financial service provider in your Isabel 6 subscription. Simply take the following steps:
Get started with Western Union Business Solutions